How will IIT Delhi’s Entrepreneurship Development Program help in setting up businesses?
India’s entrepreneurial activity has witnessed unprecedented growth and development and has contributed significantly to the economic development of the country. It is the third largest source of start-ups in the world and has been ranked the second most entrepreneurial country in the world ahead of major economic powers such as the United States, China and the United Kingdom. The Indian start-up ecosystem has grown exponentially between 2015 and 2021, recording a 9-fold increase in the number of investors; a 7-fold increase in the total financing of Start-ups; a 7-fold increase in the number of incubators.
Indian entrepreneurs have opened up new avenues of wealth creation, provided consumers with new products and services and generated jobs. They have also made optimal use of technology to enable the growth of their business models and create a market for their offerings. A fusion of innovation, human talent and technology has led to several for-profit companies that have attracted international investors and a large injection of capital in recent years.
What are the key learning outcomes of IIT Delhi Senior Executive Management Program in Entrepreneurship Development?
- The immersive program with a consultative learning approach will help participants develop an entrepreneurial mindset and guide them with practical knowledge and essential perspectives on entrepreneurship. At the end of the programme, learners:-
- Benefit from a well-designed platform to immerse yourself in the entrepreneurial culture and be part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Learn how to nurture valuable business ideas and incubate and fund worthwhile business opportunities.
- Equip yourself with ingrained skills to imagine, establish, grow and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
IIT Delhi’s Executive Management Program in Entrepreneurship Development includes:
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem and business creation
- Creativity, Innovation and Design Thinking
- Marketing Management and Digital Marketing
- Marketing research for entrepreneurship
- Business operations and decisions
- Strategic leadership and team management
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Business plan development and presentation skills
- Funding for entrepreneurial initiatives and mentoring
- Business laws and political regulations
- Develop and scale up entrepreneurial ventures
- Management of entrepreneurial failure
Who is the program for?
You have successfully voted
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own business
- Working professionals who want to be their own boss
- Professionals such as doctors, lawyers, artists, photographers, designers, wanting to start a business
- Graduates of engineering schools/universities, who have good skills and wish to take the start-up path
Program Completion Certificate
At the end of the program, participants who achieve at least 60% overall marks and a minimum attendance of 60% will receive a Certificate of Completion from IIT Delhi CEP. Those who achieve less than 60% overall marks and have a minimum attendance of 60% will receive a certificate of attendance from IIT Delhi CEP.
Starts on: June 26, 2022
Program Fee: 1,00,000 + GST
Application deadline: May 15, 2022
To learn more about the program and to apply, click here
About ITI Delhi
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is one of the initial 5 IITs established for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as the College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 1963” and renamed “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi” . It was then granted Deemed University status with the power to decide its own academic policy, conduct its own examinations and award its own degrees.
Since its inception, over 48,000 students have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including engineering, physical sciences, management, and humanities and social sciences. Of these, nearly 5,070 have obtained a doctorate. The rest have earned master’s degrees in engineering, science and business administration. These alumni now work as scientists, technologists, business leaders and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have turned to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to nation building and industrialization worldwide.